If you are after a contact lens that will dramatically change the colour of your eyes then Mezmereyez lenses are the perfect choice. These eye accessories allow you to simply change your eye colour without affecting your vision. Comfortable, safe, fun and easy to use. With a range of colours to get the perfect look for you.
Illusionz - An innovative star burst design an outer ring colours your eyes whilst creating an illusion of bigger more glamorous eyes.
Worn by catwalk models at London Fashion Week and Sky ones hit TV show Project Catwalk
• Wash and dry your hands thoroughly.
• Place eyewear contact lens onto the tip of your index finger ensuring that it has a natural bowl like shape see diagram.
• Hold your upper lid open with your other index finger, at the same time hold your lower lid open with the middle finger.
Looking straight at your eye in the mirror, slowly and gently place the accessory on your eye.
• Carefully release your eyelids and blink.
• You can gently massage your eyelid to centre the accessory.
• When you are sure that it is correctly inserted, repeat the procedure for the opposite eye.
Removing Contact Lenses
• Wash and dry your hands thoroughly.
• Look upwards and hold down the lower lid with a finger from any hand.
• Slowly and gently using any finger slide the eyewear contact lens down to the white of your eye.
• Gently pinch from your eye, taking care not to pinch too hard, Repeat for the other eye.
• Always rinse with MesmerEyez All-In-One solution before wearing contact lenses and after removing. Always store in fresh
All-In-One Multi-Purpose solution in the case provided.
Wearing MesmerEyez Aqua Blue Coloured Contact Lenses Instructions• MesmerEyez eyewear is intended for occasional use only. Check with your eyecare practitioner before wearing for
prolonged periods on an everyday basis. They will advise you of your recommended wearing schedule.
• If you wear infrequently, always remember to replace the solution in the storage case every week.
• MesmerEyez eyewear is intended to be disposed of after 1 day,30 days or 90 days after opening as indicated on the
packaging, irrespective of the number of times worn during the period.
Procedures/instructions recommended by your eye care practitioner & this guide must be followed at all times. Failure to do so may result in serious eye health problems.
• DO NOT wear for longer than intended period.
• DO NOT wear if they appear to be damaged.
• DO NOT share with anyone else.
• DO NOT let hair spray, cosmetic aerosols or any cosmetics come into contact with them.
• DO NOT participate in any water sports whilst wearing.
• DO NOT sleep in them.
• ALWAYS remove before sleeping.
• ALWAYS put in before applying any make-up & take out before removing any make-up.
• ALWAYS remove immediately if your eyes get red or irritated, or if you have any discomfort or pain, and seek help from
a qualified eyecare practitioner.
You MUST NOT wear If you suffer from any of the following
• Corneal dystrophies, Corneal ulcers, Inflammation of the cornea, e.g. keratitis, Inflammation of the eye, e.g. iritis, uveitis
• Allergic eye conditions, any pre-existing eye condition
• MesmerEyez Contact Lenses eyewear is suitable for healthy eyes (size: 14.0mm diameter, median base curve).
Fitting and Aftercare
• It is recommended that you consult your eyecare practitioner to ensure suitability.
• Always have regular check-ups and follow the advice of your medical or eye practitioner.
• If you feel any unexplained discomfort, watering, vision change or redness, remove immediately and seek advice from a
International orders take approximately 10 days. You may also be charged customs duties which you are responsible for.
What's About Town cannot be held responsible if a customer enters an incomplete address and their order is returned to us or lost. What's About Town will refund the value of your order less the postage and packaging.
If your product is damaged in transit, please contact us immediately at email@example.com where we will give you clear instructions on what to do next.
What’s About Town hopes your are completely satisfied with your purchase, however if upon delivery any of your items are just not suitable and you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you are entitled to a full refund if reported within 14 days of receiving the goods. International customers 22 days of receiving the goods. We will replace faulty items free of charge.
If goods are being returned for an exchange for different size, item or colour, What’s About Town will send these out free of charge.
We will not be able to accept your return with our you putting a returns form in with your items which you can obtain buy emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All products to be returned must be with their original packaging with tags attached and be in an unworn condition. Goods that are not returned in their original packaging with tags and stickers removed and show signs of being worn are refunded at the discretion of What’s About Town and may have a 10% deduction or be returned back to the customer.
We will not refund pierced earrings, underwear, contact lenses or make up.
Discounts will be taken into consideration on all refunds and on special offers such as By One Get One Free, returns must include all qualifying items for a refund.
Please make sure the goods are packaged securely, protecting the goods from damage while in transit and in their original packaging. We strongly recommend that you return the goods by registered post or get a proof of posting as we regret that we cannot be held responsible for non-delivery of returned goods.
What’s About Town is not liable for loss or damage to returned goods lost in transit.
All refunds will be made within 28 days of the date of receipt of returned goods. We will only refund the original credit card or PayPal account and not refund any customs duties from International orders or original postage costs.
International Customers - If you are returning an item for a refund or exchange then the cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility. You must put RETURNS clearly on the package or you will be charged the customs duties if we have to pay any.
If you have any queries call Customer Services on 01483 473381 between 10.00am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
At What's About Town Ltd we take your Payment Security very seriously and we want you to know that you need never worry about the safety and security of your credit or debit card information with us.
Operating an integrated system utilising the latest technology, payment card information is processed by Sage Pay, the largest independent payment provider in the United Kingdom. The Sage Pay Payment Gateway provides a secure connection between you and our merchant bank, National Westminster Bank to ensure that your card details are kept secure throughout the transaction process. With Sage Pay, What's About Town Ltd offers you Category 1 compliance under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). This is the highest level of compliance possible.
What's About Town Ltd and Sage Pay adhere to the most stringent levels of fraud screening, ensuring that your details remain secure throughout the payment procedure.
Sage Pay is a fully approved payment processor with all major UK acquiring banks.
What's About Town Ltd reserve the right to decline any orders that do not pass the Address Verification System in full.