Fun black false eyelashes which glow in the dark.
Instructions for applying your false eyelashes
1) Try against original length of lashes before applying or trimming them. Bring false eyelash to eyelid as close to your natural eyelash line as possible, starting from outer corner.
2) If the eyelash is too wide for your eyes, snip off a few hairs on one end and test it again. Repeat this until the width suits you and trim the other pair of eyelashes to match. If the eyelash is too long, trim the length of the eyelash by pointing the end of the scissors into the tips of the eyelash and snip into the eyelash. Do not cut across in one swoop to achieve a more natural uneven result.
3) Apply a thin coat of eyelash adhesive along eyelash band. If necessary, use a tooth pick or the end of tweezers to even out the adhesive.
4) Wait for a few seconds until glue becomes tacky. Looking down into the mirror, place the eyelash as close to your natural lash line as possible along its length. Adjust using finger tips or tweezers while glue is still pliable to your satisfactory result.
5) Let the glue dry and test the eyelashes out by lightly pressing them upward with your finger. When they are completely dry, blend your natural eyelashes into them using your fingers, an eyelash or eyebrow brush or an eyelash curler or by applying a thin coat of mascara.
How to remove false eyelashes
1) Remove your false eyelashes with a makeup remover. Using a cotton bud, gently apply the remover along the edge of the eyelash. Gently peel the eyellash off your eyelid, starting at outer corner.
2) To clean false eyelashes, place them on a counter and put a few drops of water over them. After a minute or so it will be easy to pull the glue off the strip. Let dry and store the eyelashes on the original tray and packaging to avoid them losing shape. You can reuse the eyelashes.
What's About Town Ltd makes every effort to deliver all products to the United Kingdom only within 3/4 working days of acceptance of the order and will be sent 1st Class. In some cases it may take up to 7 days in the hands of Royal Mail. Where this is not possible we will notify you and, unless we state otherwise, ensure that your products are delivered within 28 days from acceptance. This may occur due to press coverage of an item
When delivering outside of the UK we will aim to dispatch the item between 1-2 days however we can’t forecast delivery times out side of the UK.
What's About Town cannot be held responsible if a customer enters an incomplete address and their order is returned to us or lost. What's About Town will refund the value of your order less the postage and packaging.
These prices cover Royal Mail, first class delivery and appropriate packaging for each item.
With all overseas deliveries with the exception of Europe customs duties must be paid by the recipient.
If your product is damaged in transit, please contact us immediately at email@example.com where we will give you clear instructions on what to do next.
RETURNS ON PURCHASES DURING DECEMBER WILL BE EXTENDED TO 14TH JANUARY 2013
What’s About Town hopes your are completely satisfied with your purchase, however if upon delivery any of your items are just not suitable and you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you are entitled to a full refund if reported within 14 days of receiving the goods. International customers 22 days of receiving the goods. We will replace faulty items free of charge.
If goods are being returned for an exchange for different size, item or colour, What’s About Town will send these out free of charge.
We will not be able to accept your return with our you putting a returns form in with your items which you can obtain buy emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All products to be returned must be with their original packaging with tags attached and be in an unworn condition. Goods that are not returned in their original packaging with tags and stickers removed and show signs of being worn are refunded at the discretion of What’s About Town and may have a 10% deduction or be returned back to the customer.
We will not refund pierced earrings, underwear, contact lenses or make up.
Discounts will be taken into consideration on all refunds and on special offers such as By One Get One Free, returns must include all qualifying items for a refund.
Please make sure the goods are packaged securely, protecting the goods from damage while in transit and in their original packaging. We strongly recommend that you return the goods by registered post or get a proof of posting as we regret that we cannot be held responsible for non-delivery of returned goods.
What’s About Town is not liable for loss or damage to returned goods lost in transit.
All refunds will be made within 28 days of the date of receipt of returned goods. We will only refund the original credit card or PayPal account and not refund any customs duties from International orders or original postage costs.
International Customers - If you are returning an item for a refund or exchange then the cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility. You must put RETURNS clearly on the package or you will be charged the customs duties if we have to pay any.
If you have any queries call Customer Services on 01344 842558 between 9.30am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
At What's About Town Ltd we take your Payment Security very seriously and we want you to know that you need never worry about the safety and security of your credit or debit card information with us.
Operating an integrated system utilising the latest technology, payment card information is processed by Sage Pay, the largest independent payment provider in the United Kingdom. The Sage Pay Payment Gateway provides a secure connection between you and our merchant bank, National Westminster Bank to ensure that your card details are kept secure throughout the transaction process. With Sage Pay, What's About Town Ltd offers you Category 1 compliance under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). This is the highest level of compliance possible.
What's About Town Ltd and Sage Pay adhere to the most stringent levels of fraud screening, ensuring that your details remain secure throughout the payment procedure.
Sage Pay is a fully approved payment processor with all major UK acquiring banks.
What's About Town Ltd reserve the right to decline any orders that do not pass the Address Verification System in full.